Becoming a Member
Your interest in our club is sincerely appreciated. Since 1955, Minisink has been one of the most respected private clubs in the Chatham area. It is our goal to provide a unique membership experience to residents of Chatham, and we are confident that once you join, your membership will last you for years to come.
Our Three step application process:
- Contact us to schedule a tour and/or request an application.
- Complete and submit our application along with a $250 non-refundable deposit and letter of recommendation from a current member. Once your application, deposit, and letter are received, we will add you to our waiting list.
- When membership spots open, we contact wait-listed applicants in order and extend an offer of membership.
Requirements for Membership
- All members must be a current resident of Chatham Borough or Chatham Township.
- A letter of recommendation from a current member is required to complete your application, however you may complete the application and pay the non-refundable deposit to hold a place on our waiting list.
Current membership classes and fees
All new members must currently join as a Family member. Family memberships include access to our entire club. Following is our current schedule of fees for Family members:
- $1,000 one-time initiation fee, less $250 application deposit
- $1,750 one-time refundable bond
- $1,750 yearly dues
Our membership term runs Jan 1 through Dec 31 and we do not prorate membership fees. We offer our members three payment schedules: paid in full, paid quarterly, or paid monthly. Members who choose to resign their membership must do so in writing prior to December 31.
If you have any questions or you would like to visit the club’s facilities, please do not hesitate to us at email@example.com.
Ready to take the first step?
Taking a tour of our club is the perfect first step! Please contact us to schedule a personalized tour.